Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Why Drink Anything Else

Beer, the best drink in the world. Period.
If you ever think, "Wow, this beverage is refreshing," and it's not a beer, then you could do a little better.
This is why I would like to open a brewery.  Not because beer is so awesome but for the greater good.  The way I see it the more breweries there are the more beer there is.  This is in direct link with supply and demand; the more beer there is, the cheaper it is.  I want every man, woman, and child (well over 21 year old child) to have delicious beer.  Breweries are really a blood-line to the new America. An America where foreign people don't scoff at our beer.  An America where people drink beer with lunch again.  An America where the carbohydrates are left in beer because they taste good.  Beer, helping America, helping you.    

7 comments:

  1. I agree with everything this blog posts states. I also think that beer should be drank with lunch. I went to NYC for my 21st birthday and noticed all of the working professionals had an alcoholic beverage on their lunch break. Clearly, the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big beer fan myself, but I agree with the points you make about trying to bring the cost of beer down for those that do love it. Your last sentence should become the slogan for your brewery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more of a liquor lady but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy myself a nice ice cold beer every now & then. I agree that there should be more breweries..I take them for granted because I live in Merrimack with the Budweiser plant! It would be so cool if you opened one and started brewing your own beer..I'd definitely try it..with my lunch that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know i wouldnt drink anything else. BEEEEEEER! Cannot go wrong with the great ideas you have bud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my share of home brews and I have to say, 60% of the time, it tase good every time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very convincing advertisement :) I like that you are very proud of your product and stand behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I like your thinking! That sounds like the good life. I hope this works out for you!

    ReplyDelete